Thursday, April 5, 2007

24 Agosto 2006

From: Andrea Jacobs
To:Andrea Mennella
Date:2006-Aug-24 13:36:24
Subject: Thank you for the pictures!


Hi Andrea,

I can't wait until my students are here and we can send you pictures,
because the pictures you send me make my day!

I can't wait to share them with the kids.

I looked at your school's website, and also put it into my computer so I can visit it often throughout the year, and show my students once they arrive.

I'm hoping to set up an individual web site for our classrooms in the next few weeks as well.

Here is a link to our local newspaper, The Times Herald, in case you would like to know more about our area or see pictures.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

Where we live (Port Huron, Michigan) we can look across the Blue Water Bridge and see Canada.
Our city is on the Pine and St. Clair rivers that run into Lake Huron.
The lake and rivers seperate Canada from the United States, so we are right on the border.

I'll have my kids write and draw more information to send to you as soon as they arrive.

Thank you again for the pictures!

Andrea

No comments: